Sea Eagles Set To Rip Up Dylan Walkers Contract?


Manly star Dylan Walker has been told to stay away from pre-season training and faces the prospect of the sack after being charged with serious domestic violence offences.

Troubled Manly Sea Eagles star Dylan Walker is facing two police charges in relation to an alleged domestic dispute that led to his arrest on Thursday.

The 24-year-old was picked up by police at his Dee Why home on Thursday afternoon and taken to Manly Police Station where he was interviewed for several hours.

Walker has been charged with common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

It is believed the alleged victim is his 24-year-old fiancee, who was reportedly treated by paramedics at the scene.

Image result for Dylan Walker

According to reports, Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler collected Walker from the police station late on Thursday night after he was released on bail.

The former South Sydney Rabbitohs star will appear in Manly Local Court on Tuesday.

His arrest is another devastating off-season blow for the NRL after former Parramatta and Gold Coast veteran Jarryd Hayne was aprehended last month.

If found guilty, Walker’s contract is expected ripped up.

“It’s too early to say what the consequences of this are but clearly it’s a very serious allegation,” Manly CEO Lyall Gorman said on Friday.

“But let’s allow the legal process to happen. I haven’t even seen the statement of facts from the police yet.

“After that I can make more comment but in the interim he is not required to come to training.”

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*